Friday, August 22, 2008

new skins

i have a new skin, i made myself! WOOTS.
today no nid go sku cause got e-learning.
i wake at 7.30, cause the e-learning strt at 7.45.
strted to do,den my fren and i strted exchanging ans!
den fren ask me go play soccer and i say ok lor.
meet ec & cc about 1pm at bowen bus stop, den walk
into the soccer court.. we rch the court abt 5 mins,
den jovan and xiong yao cme in, play until 4 pm den we go ec
hse for swimming, but before tat at his hse
play cs and ps2.
den after tat go swmming for about 75 mins.
den cc was AGAIN chasing me around the water(tiring siol!)
cause me jovan and xiongyao di siao him mar.
den after tat go ec hse.
jovan and xiongyao also, but cc go hme,tink he bad mood.
but shyt, man hair is so dry, but after putting conditioner now
not so dry ler.
den went hme at 6.50pm.
was so tired.. den almost fell asleep at bus but
priscillia sms me, den we chat..
chat chat chat den rch my bus stop ler. den walk hme
had a overall fun day!
gonna off ler
so BB!