Sunday, October 05, 2008

a day past.

today went to eat lunch with my some relatives, at near geylang. not durian hor.=D
the food was nice, rch dere abt 1.30pm.
after we eat finsh, we decide to go to the QUATZ showroom. btw it's a condo, hahas.
cause my aunt is thinking of buying that condo which eventually my parents bought 1 yr ago.
if my aunt really bought tat condo, WOW! fantastic dude. so i wish she will bought it and must really consider:) my grandma is also wanting to buy a HDB flat which is just opposite the condo, the HDB is damm nice der lar, look like a condo but it isn't. IMAGINE... my aunt and my grandma bought the house. SHIOK! hahas, all located at sengkang.
so this is one of my wishhes =D wish mr santa would grant me, haahs.
gonna study for my chinese paper tmrw, good luck to everybody and me !