Saturday, May 30, 2009

RESULTS BACK !

Yo i'm back , have gotten my results back . Didn't really satisfied me and also my parents . Failed 3 this MYE , English , Science , Combine Humanities . English fail due to paper 2 , fail badly . I have problems answering structured questions . For Science , is due to my Biology . Pass my Chemistry but failed Biology , pull down my marks . For Combined Humanities , pass overall 51.5/100 , but i failed during Common Test , so pull down my marks to 49.7 . Must really use this June holidays usefully to reinforce my subjects which what teachers reminded we student frequently . Must buckup on my English , gona have a English tuition which father recomended me . The tutor is his friend , heard that her English is very good , wish it will help improve my English . But , i myself must also work hard to improve my English by reading story books and newspaper . Dun be surprise when i go around holding a storybook (: Dissapointed is the only word to describe my parents feelings . Now realise how important Common Test is . Incoming Common Test will do my best .
ENGLISH!*

Today went to eat at the foodcourt opposite my house , after stomach is filled , we went to house new house to take a look . Not much difference except some new colour paintings . Drive to Grandma House after that , here i am using father's laptop . Gona post till here , Bye .

sad and shock to hear what had happened to you , anything happened in the future remember to tell me , will certainly be there for you .