Friday, August 06, 2010

Dreamt something one night, a beautiful dream. Laobei, Laobu, big sis, lil sis and maid, are all sick! Hope they recover soon. Hasn't really spoken to my Laobu for 2 weeks, and counting. Over a trival matter, started to give me fuckup attitudes, and that face. WTF man, school have been giving me enough problems, yet i can't even have peace when i reached home. I really have no one i could really talk to or rant at. At this point of time, life ain't going so well right now. Damn fuckup whenever i thought of it. Really miss outings. It would definitely bring laughters, just miss those times. Maybe this is the so called "life obstacle" my Laobei mentioned it to me before. Is when a person faced difficulties in life, which hurt so much that the person faced troubles in solving and even facing it. Just great.