Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Like a rooooomantic!


I say what i mean, and i mean what i say. When i say 'i love you', i'm really deeply in love with you. Ain't no lies :) And you're sooooooooooo hardcore, dirty-minded lo :) And please, whenever you're feeling down or something happen, please please please please please tell me alright! Let me share the pain with you! I don't know why, but whenever you're sad or something, maybe i have six sense :) but i can feel it. So, i know you girl :D I've decided to give you the dairy! But you must let me see :) It's like a dairy for both of us! Cool? ;) Sorry about today, made you roam with me while waiting for my pay. SORRY! I WANT MY LETTER SO SO SO SO SO BADLY :( You must be very touch when i made a love quote for you uh! Right right right right right! HAHAHAHAHA! Like a sweet only me, soooooooooooo sweet! :) You must teach me more canto ma! So we can communicate with canto too! Cool sia! And, please control your temper! Every time bitch here bitch there! So vulgar! HAHA! I will scared scared you know! So be gentle :) Lastly, i hope to see you in a dress one day! Not those the dress you worn before, you know what i mean ;) Like that should be enough la. Love you hardcore girl :)